Background

Friday, November 12, 2010

I just got around to downloading the Disney photos....Actually, I will confess that MARTHA just got around to downloading my Disney photos. Thank you, Martha!

Otherwise, it would probably be next week - or next year. I have good intentions and big plans for writing and posting but not enough time to do it all! I let Martha skip school today to help me. NOT! I let Martha skip school because we have been on the fast and furious Competition Cheerleading circuit and last night was a late night.

If you don't know much about competition cheerleading, now is not the time to educate you - it deserves its own post. Let me just say that it involves HOURS of practice, MILES of travel, POUNDS of ice and icey hot, TUBS of eyeshadow and lipstick, HUNDREDS of dollars and BUCKETS of tears (not to mention winks, handsprings, round-offs, doubles, fulls, pyramids, hairspray, fake hair pieces, and LOTS of booty-shakin')!
That's Martha on the top left, doing some move I should remember the name of at one of the competitions I should remember the name of but they all run together.And this is a team picture taken right after that same competition that I have already blocked from my memory. I DO know that Martha is right in the middle of this photo, looking just like a baby doll with her giant bow and racer red lips.

Remember, this is just the teaser post. Last night, we qualified for the South Carolina High School League STATE Competition in Greenville, SC on November 20th and I am going to wallpaper this blog with a photo essay! I mean, why should I have all the fun?? I want to SHARE. It's gonna be good.

Oh, yeah. What was I saying? Martha slept in today because we got in late from the (ah-hem) STATE Qualifying Competition and she downloaded the Disney photos....here is a Disney teaser:
Wait. That isn't the Disney teaser. That is the Disney dis-pleaser.....teens texting in Disney?! Here is the real teaser....

Now....aren't you getting excited?! Yup. I thought so. I got material, folks.

Stay tuned.

~J

1 comment:

  1. Yes...very excited! Can't wait to see more pictures....and borrow that hat! Love you!

    ReplyDelete