Background

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday, May 2, 2010


Sundays are for church and naps. I love Sundays for those very two reasons. Even though Easter has come and gone, we are still talking about the resurrection at Pawleys Island Presbyterian Church....the piano was smokin' and we were singin' about the shores of heaven and a new day! Lately, I can barely keep my eyes dry during church - not sure why exactly, except I love the Lord so much and I am reminded of all the promise that rests with Him. Now, like I mentioned, there is one other Sunday activity for me and that is a great, big nap. I wish Sunday was for gardening or reading or a river cruise or a bike ride, but I am too exhausted and in need of rest for anything but sleep. Well, I did begin a painting project and was able to lend a hand to the "hubbie" who has 2 papers due tomorrow for grad school....best of all, my sweet Rob comes home from college tomorrow - that's him in the picture. He is one of my greatest joys and a blessing beyond words - welcome home Rob!~J

No comments:

Post a Comment