Background

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Feet Still Hurt, But It's Mother's Day and I'm Sitting Down!


The party was wonderful and I am so proud of Suzanne. She truly is a blessing to me and to my family. I think that God has an amazing plan for her life and I look forward to watching it unfold. The food was southern and fattening and delicous and the cake was yummy and....all gone, darn! So, it is Mother's Day and it really is fine with me to sit in my chair in a sunny spot of the room and stay in my pajamas all day. BUT, everybody is especially anxious to get me up and moving to go do something "special". Ain't love grand?? I have all the diet coke I could ever want (they are refilling my glass every time I take a sip), lots of chocolate covered pretzels and my trusty slippers. Thank you, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment