Background

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Kind of Place

If I was a place....

I would be this place...

 Please tell me you understand. Corn stalks? Gourds? Heirloom Pumpkins? Hay bales????

 Fall flowers....more cool, funky pumpkins...


 So far, in the last couple of weeks, I have spent a small fortune on pumpkins.

On my last visit to the place that is me personified, I took some pictures (obviously... sometimes I say the dumbest things). But there was another dude there with a camera, too. He had a fancy camera. I had my iPhone. We snapped away in silence. Then, I gave out an audible sigh. In response, he said "Gorgeous, huh?" and I said, "If I could actually BE a place, I would be THIS place".

He looked at me kind of funny and backed away.

Garden stores are simply cool. Any way you look at it.

Inlet Culinary Garden in Murrells Inlet is a great place any time of the year. Go by and see for yourself. But go now. While the ghost of me is floating among the hay bales....

This is not a paid advertisement. But I did ask permission to use the photos!

Enjoy the day and the good things that God has given us. Especially, well, you  know...pumpkins!!!

Be still my heart.

~J








.

No comments:

Post a Comment