Background

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A-mused.....


Things that Michael likes to do:

Make Books:


This involves paper, a stapler, a pencil and interesting thoughts....here is sample (his punctuation).


This Story is About Michaels Life

by Michael Quinn

About my life. I have a family they love me very much. They can be really kimecletly out balens (chemically unbalanced) sometimes but I love them very much. My sisters and brothers they love me to but they can be a letel crazy. I mean crazy but I don't say it to them. I don't want to hurt there feelings. I love them very much. Thats my story. I hope you love your brothers and sisters also mom and dads no matter what. I hope you enjoy your life no matter what!!! Enjoy.

Make cup castles:

This involves using all my clean paper cups from the pantry. Michael says that he likes to make things that are "inventive and cool".

Ask Questions:

Have you ever seen a wild bear? Why is electricity dangerous? Can God change into an animal? Can I sleep in your bed tonight? Is a $5 bill more than 5 quarters? Can I have a snack? Are skittles bad for you? Will we know if a tornado is coming? Will you turn on the Wii? What was your favorite cartoon? Do I have to go on errands with you? Can I make a cup castle?


Make card houses:
This involves cards and makes me crazy. See above story about "kimecletly out balens" behavior. Over the years, we have acquired quite a collection of decks of cards. He uses them all. He doesn't sort them, count them and put them away, either. And he builds these on the kitchen counter.


Other things:

Eats bacon, talks, practices baseball, talks, dances, plays pirates, talks and continues to make things that are "inventive and cool" but that make his family "kimecletly out balens".

I guess he is doing his job as the 4th child!

~J



1 comment: