Background

Saturday, June 16, 2012

5 More Things

It is already the middle of June! Ugh. Summer is moving too fast!

Here are 5 more things about my summer that I wanted to share....

Summer 2012 VBS was a big hit and I enjoyed making the set for SKY! I will never look at clouds in the same way again.
Michael really enjoyed participating in the drama portion of SKY.

I am still trying to figure out how this little squeezable thing became...
This little squeezable thing!

A Pelicans game is a real summer treat - especially when a certain someone throws out the first pitch! And you discover that they sell Harp draft.

I would love to include some photos of Martha... AKA the other child living at home with us, BUT it would only be a shot of her car taillights - or maybe a shadowy picture of her standing at my bedside at midnight telling me she is home.

Sigh.

Thank you, God, for fresh corn-on-the-cob, cantaloup, tree frogs, clean sheets, Benadryl, Celebrex and votive candles.

This concludes my summer post, part 2!

~J


No comments:

Post a Comment